Sunday, September 7, 2014

MASTERPIECE IN PROGRESS

In all honesty, my masterpiece hasn't been thought about lately. Like at all. Lol. Like many of my peers, I've been caught up in all the joys of senior year. With interest in helping people and sports, I've learned more and more about the major of kinesiology, other known as sports medicine or physical therapy and those types of professions. It gained my interest because I can help athletes get back to where they were in the beginning and if not, even further and better than they were before. I hope to go on and follow through with this plan at a four year university of course. I'm hoping for Fresno State or Cal Poly SLO. I still have lots of time to think about my other masterpiece and i will do so once I find the time and become less stressed out with my surroundings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment