Monday, August 18, 2014

Reflections On Week 1

1. If anything affects my participation in this class it would be either family or my schedule. Lately I've been spending an enormous chunk of time with my family because so much has been going on. And later on in the year, I'm going to become so busy (with practices and other homework from classes). 

2. A memorable learning experience for me was sophomore year english. I learned a whole lot in Mrs. Byrne's class. She always knew how to get you involved and was never afraid to use "constructive criticism". 

3. So far, I'm liking this Open Source Learning. It's really cool that we get to type everything out on our phones and post them on a blog for a whole bunch of others to see. It's like your life on one URL. In learning, I look forward to becoming more open-minded and looking at the thought process with a whole different meaning to get that deeper side of things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment