Monday, March 30, 2015

Choosing Schools

Recently, i was constantly struggling with which college i was going to attend. My top two options resulted in Fresno State and San Diego State. I've always wanted to attend Fresno State, all the way from the age of eight when I first fell in love with the campus and the school.  Although, visiting San Diego State left me in awe. I absolutely loved the campus and the surrounding area! My parents really wanted me to attend Fresno State because it's much closer to home and because it's been my dream school. After contemplating for about a month, stressing about where I'm going to be for the next four years, and pulling aside both the pros and cons of each school, I have decided to attend Fresno State. Weighing out the measures has allowed me to see that Fresno State will be the best fit for me. It fits me financially, economically and environmentally. Telling people that I chose Fresno State over San Diego State, I usually get that "really?" reaction, but I've slowly overcame people's opinions and have identified that as long as I'm happy and it's what I want to do, then it's all perfectly fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment